Education & Certifications
The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
All the bioidentical hormone experts are members of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Dedicated to the advancement of technology to help prevent and treat age-related diseases and educating physicians and scientists, the A4M regularly hosts various conferences where it’s over 22,000 members can attend to further their education and certification in anti-aging and regenerative medicine.
You can learn more about the A4M by visiting their About the A4M page on their website.
The Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine
The Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine (FAARFM) is a modular training program. All of the bioidentical hormone experts continue their education through the fellowship, completing various modular trainings including:
- A Metabolic, Anti-Aging and Functional Approach to Endocrinology
- A Metabolic, Anti-Aging and Functional Approach to the Treatment of Hypertension, Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease and Metabolic Syndrome
- A Metabolic, Anti-Aging and Functional Approach to Gastroenterology, Neurotransmitters and Neurology
- A Metabolic and Anti-Aging Approach to Amino Acid and Fatty Acid Metabolism Drug Induced Nutrient Depletion Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine Spirituality and Osteoporosis
- Clinical Intensives
- An Introduction to Functional Medicine and Nutrition
- Mitochondropathy, Heavy Metal Toxicities, A Metabolic, Anti-Aging and Functional Approach to Autoimmune Diseases, Cognition Enhancement and Fatigue
For a complete listing of the FAARFM fellowship modules, visit the FAARFM Fellowship Overview section of their site.